Vitrek – DL Series Electronic DC Load
Industry’s easiest-to-use DC Load – Vitrek’s DL Series Electronic Loads are available in multiple configurations to meet your unique application requirements. No other electronic DC load on the market today is easier to use. Equipped with a full-color LCD touchscreen display, the unit can quickly be set up for your next test. In addition, the DL is equipped with a comprehensive self-test that ensures that all loading and measurement circuitry is functioning properly.
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen for quick setup, measurement configuration, channel selection, and use.
- High Accuracy measurements (0.05%) of voltage and current within pulses or sweep steps as short as 20μs.
- Generates kW, mW, or μW loading >20:1 higher and >1000:1 lower loading capability range than most presently available DC loads.
- Fully featured with transient and non-linear loading capabilities ranging from 125 to 500 watts with the additional feature of sweep capability.
- Wide bandwidth non-linear loading modes.
- Arbitrary loading sequence with up to 100 steps to simulate virtually any “real-world” loading.
- High-speed pulsed loading up to 100kHz.
- Rackmount option available.
- Fully configurable loading rising and falling edge controls and soft-start capability.
- Excellent transient performance in timing and waveshape with the ability for the user to view the current and voltage waveforms using the internal scope.
- Fully protected short loading, with automated current and power timing.
- A comprehensive self-test gives assurance that all loading and measurement circuitry is properly functioning.
- Unique graphical X/Y plotting of V vs I and V vs P characteristics using swept loading.
- Unique historical data logging capability, both graphical and numerical.
- Fully featured with transient and non-linear loading capabilities with the additional feature of sweep capability.
Leading accuracy typically >10:1 better than other units at lower loading levels and >2:1 better at high loading levels, with ISO17025
traceability is also available.
Displayed Results Include:– ‘Real-time’ results – numerically represented measured actual applied voltage and actual loading current, and the computed load power and resistance or conductance.
– Pulse results – numerically represented measured actual applied voltage and actual loading current within a pulse, and the computed load power and resistance or conductance.
– OCP or OPP result – numerically represented maximum current and power achieved before the voltage dropping below a set voltage.
– Battery test – numerically represented accumulated A.Hr and W.Hr, as accumulated since the operation was started with automatic stop at ending voltage.
– Historical data-logging – graphically represented actual applied voltage and the actual loading current and the computed load power with down to 1ms resolution and a long-term maximum.
– Oscilloscope – graphically represented up to 400kSPS sampled applied voltage and loading current.
– XY Plot – graphically represented V vs A/W plot of swept measurement results.