STEAM DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- מרחק קליטה של פחות מ -1 מטר
- סעפת נירוסטה מרותכת או מתקפלת
- בנוי בהתאמה אישית לכל צינור בגודל
- טווח חלוקה אנכי למקסום שטח הפנים
- Wasted energy is reduced by up to 85%. This includes steam supply consumption and wasted condensate generated by heat transfer from hot channel to air stream.
- HD technology's energy savings will pay back the difference invested in approximately 15 months. Payback varies depending on several factors, such as application, site, energy costs and other system design variables. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you calculate your payback.
- Prevents condensate ejection on start up and during any modulating humidity demand.
- 100% stainless steel construction (reduces maintenance)
- Double wall 304 stainless steel with encapsulated Armacell UT/Solaflex™ foam insulation.
- Channels: 24 gauge steel with insulation of 1/4" on the side and 1/2" on the top
- Header: 18 gauge steel with insulation of 3/8"
- Internal design ensures that insulation avoids contact with airflow and with saturated steam.
- Outer shells are welded in place to fully cover the insulation and protect it from wear and tear.
- Continuous seam weld to prevent any steam leak.
- Dispersion channels can be factory or field assembled to the header.
- Welded bottom plate, gasket and 4 screws for leak-proof mounting of each channel on the header.
- Channels are equally spaced over the length of the header for a better steam distribution across the width of the duct or air handler.
- Header's internal distribution tube spans the length of the header to supply steam equally to all steam dispersion channels.
- 304 stainless steel
- Internal slope returns condensate generated within the eyelet to the steam dispersion channel.
- Steam ejection point located away from the steam dispersion grid's external sheath.
- Eyelets are mounted on both sides of the channels to evenly distribute steam perpendicular to the airflow.
- Rows of eyelets on opposite channels are mounted staggered to prevent face to face steam injection of adjacent channels.
- ASTM E84 which is a flame spread and smoke development index rating
- UL181 test requirement for mold growth
- ASTM G21 test requirements for fungi resistance
- ASTM G22 test requirements for bacterial resistance
This unique technology is compatible with the following Neptronic humidifier series for atmospheric and low pressure steam applications, and when humidifying with the HVAC system in cooling mode.