SKS4 – Steam to Steam Humidifier
- קיבולת של 15-670 ק"ג לשעה של קיטור
- לחץ קיטור הדוד מ 34.5 ל 689 kPa
- פלדה אל-חלד 316 או מחליף חום נחושת
- מערכת ניהול קנה מידה מקיפה מנקה תוך מספר דקות
The SKS4 humidifier provides chemical-free steam by using an on-site central boiler or steam-generating station as a heat source. The raw steam under pressure from the boiler provides the energy to produce clean, sterilized steam through a heat exchanger.
- Environmentally friendly
- Optimize the use of boiling water – no unnecessary drain!
- Ease of maintenance with comprehensive scale management system
- Capacities from 15 – 670 kg/hr of steam
- Copper (for HTHW) or stainless steel (for raw steam) heat exchangers
- Ease of servicing: clean and re-install within minutes
- Patent-pending water level detection system using 2 sensor technologies
- Comprehensive scale management system
- For Multi-Steam and SAM in-duct distribution systems
- Available with BACnet MS/TP or Modbus communication
- Optional ethernet module for BACnet IP or Modbus IP, and web services
- Patented Anti-Foaming Energy Conservation (AFEC) System
- Drain water tempered to below 60°C
- Uses either domestic, RO, or DI water
- Now available with an OSHPD option – the SKS4 meets the requirements of OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP)
- Supplied with Neptronic actuated globe valve, giving full modulation control of low-pressure steam
The Neptronic electric linear actuated globe valve provides a modulating output for close humidity control. Each unit comprises a linear actuator that is directly coupled to the valve. The SKS4 sends an analog control signal to the actuator to open and close in proportion to the demand of steam.
- Electronic feedback from the actuator allows the SKS4 controller to monitor the exact position of the valve
- Failsafe feature closes the valve when there is a power failure
- Delivers a maximum of 450 Newtons force at rated voltage
- Sizing ranges from 15mm to 50mm.
For low pressure steam applications, it is necessary to shield the actuator from heat generated by the valve. This is accomplished by a factory installed adapter kit, the DDSTM