The SANBlaze SBExpress-RM4 is a complete turnkey PCIe® Gen4 NVMe SSD Drive validation test system. The SBExpress-RM4 feature set provides unique functions applicable to all aspects of a product lifecycle, from development and QA, to design validation and manufacturing test cycles.
- Test coverage for all aspects of the Version 1.3 IOL NVMe specification
- NVMe-MI (Management Interface) testing over SMBus
- Conformance Test Suite 7.0 with Dual Port drive support SGL, SR-IOV, full namespace control and reservations
- Drive multiple ports of traffic simultaneously
- Read / write / compare testing
- Error injection
- Custom command builder
- Drive and test single or multiple NVMe target devices
- Send specific or custom op codes in an easy to use scriptable format
- Sixteen drives, all front accessible
- All sixteen drives can be single or dual port
- Risers are field replaceable
- Ability to power on/off drives
- Measure voltage and power at each drive
- Height: 3.5" | Width w/ Ears: 19" | Width without Ears: 17 1/8"
- Depth w/ Handles: 22 3/4" | Depth without Handles: 21 3/4"
- Excellent thermal design with unobstructed air flow
- Six fans, all independently speed controlled
- Eight temperature monitor points
- Thermal Characteristics:
- Temperature: -5C to 75C
- Humidity: 95% RH Non-condensing
- Voltage margining +/- 15%
- Hot plug, slot power, and drive presence under software control
- Height: 3.5"
- Width w/out Ears: 1/8"
- Width w/ Ears: 19"
- Depth w/out handles: 21 3/4
- Depth with handles: 22 3/4