Matchstiq S Series
Matchstiq S Series of standalone SDR RF platforms provide increased RF flexibility, RF performance, and RF signal processing capacity, in a smaller and lighter package.
Matchstiq S10 is the first member of Epiq Solutions’ next generation configurable radio platform, the S10 comes in a tiny form factor and offers one RF receiver and one RF transmitter with a tuning range of 70 MHz to 6 GHz and bandwidths up to 50 MHz.
Matchstiq S11 provides all the same capabilities as the S10, with the option for two receivers in a phase coherent pair, both covering a 70 MHz to 6 GHz range.
Matchstiq S12 builds on the S10's capabilities by extending its tuning range down to the HF range and below (<1 MHz). It also includes seven banded pre-select filters (sub-octave from 400 MHz to 6 GHz).
- CPU- Quad-core ARM Cortex A9 @800MHz running Linux
- FPGA- Xilinx™ Spartan 6 LX45T
- I/O- Gigabit ethernet, USB 2.0, HDMI
- RF Options- Available according specific platform- See above
- GPS- Integrated receiver 1PPS
- S10/S11 dimension- 112x42x29 mm
- S12 dimension- 112x42x36 mm
- S10/S11 weight – 160 gram
- S12 weight – 220 gram