JT 37×7 DataBlaster PXI / PXIe
High speed and performance JTAG Boundary-scan controller for PXI and PXI-Express ‘hybrid’ slots or plug-in controller for PXI-Express peripheral slot.
The controllers are targeted at demanding manufacturing test applications, fast in-system flash memory programming and programmable logic configuration. The JT 37×7 is available in different operating levels (memory options) to suit your specific environment and application. Each unit is supplied with a four TAP port signal conditioning module the JT 2147 ‘QuadPOD‘
The JT 37×7 DataBlasters are a family of high speed and performance, up to 40 MHz TCK, boundary-scan controllers. Besides being available as bench-top unit with USB/E-net/FireWire interface, these controllers also come as 19″ rack-mountable instrument with the same three interafces and as plug-in cards in PXI(e)and PCI(e) formats.
- Different PXI slots
- Test up to four boundary-scan chains simultaneously
- High-speed device programming
- Gang controller operation for large-scale parallel programming and testing
- Scalable architecture with easy expansion to match application requirements
- Automatic TCK speed matching and programmability for optimum chain performance, up to 40 MHz continuous data rate
- Enhanced Throughput Technology™ (ETT) & gang operation delivers high volume production capability
- Independent control of four TAPs per DataBlaster controller via JT 2147 QuadPOD™ system (included)
- Different QuadPod versions optionally available for maxiumum flexibility.
- Modular function adaptation
- 40 MHz sustained TCK
- Four voltage programmable 1149.x TAPs (1.0V to 3.6V)
- Compatible with JT 2149/MPV-0xx SCIL modules