JT 2147 QuadPOD
The JT 2147 QuadPOD high speed device programmer and flash programmer comprises JT 2148 transceiver and four independent, programmable JT 2149 TAP PODs and provides signal conditioning for the DataBlaster series of boundary-scan controllers. Used for gang, parallel, fast testing / Programming of devices.TAP pods can be housed integrally within the transceiver or they can be detached and reconnected via the (optional) one meter extension cable. The JT 2148 transceiver is available in standard (/10) or industrial (/13) variants. The /13 variant includes a SCSI cable splitter to allow system integrators to use flat ribbon cables into the transceiver itself which often simplifies fixture building.
A fixture-embedded variant of the JT 2147 is available as part reference JT 2147/FXT. This unit integrates the function of the transceiver and four pod onto a single assembly. This variant can also support 64 DIOS channels and SCIL functions (see more images below for a picture of the JT 2147/FXT).
- Signal conditioning pod for DataBlaster controllers
- Supports up to 40MHz TCK signals
- Detachable TAP pods also feature 4 user I/O pins
- Maintains optimum signal conditioning right to the UUT.
- Supports standard JT 2149 TAP pods or SCIL modules
- Available as standard desktop (/10) or industrial /13 formats
- Includes convenient pod extender cables
- Backwards compatible with JT 3710 series controllers
- Four boundary-scan ports
- Enhanced signal integrity for high data rates
- Detachable PODs
- Programmable I/O voltages