JT 2135 TAP EXTENDER
The JT 2135 allows TAP signals to be extended away from the base JT 2137 (classic pod) by up to 1 meter and retain full pod’s frequency specifications. The active circuitry inside the JT 2135 compensates for the TDO signal return time of the longer interface cable. Multiple JT 2135s can be implemented if a longer extension is required.
- Extends cable distance from pod to UUT
- Preserves signals integrity
- Compensates for TDO signal path delay
- Retains signal integrity across dispersed TAP set-ups
- Powered from the base pod (no external PSU required)
- One to one connection from JT 2137 pod
- Compact form factor
- Extends TAP signal by 1m at full 25MHz operating TCK.
- Measures only 70mm x 45mm x 15 mm
- 20-way IDC header for input and output TAPs