ILM-4 Conductivity Sensors, IO-Link
Modular inductive conductivity measurement of liquid media up to 999 mS/cm, with IO-Link
- Extremely short response time of 1.2s for highest efficiency
- Flex-Hybrid: Digital IO-Link and analog 4…20 mA in parallel
- Accurate phase separation of different media means less resource losses and cost optimization
- Maximum use of the cleaning agents in CIP processes thanks to correct re-guidance into the respective storage tanks
- Minimum cleaning time and water consumption: active switch-over after reaching the desired value by inline analysis and not by passive, pre-set time control
- Precise concentration of the cleaning agents
- Modular design: configurable from the low-cost basic version to the high-end model
- CIP/SIP cleaning up to 150 °C (302 °F)/maximum 60 minutes
- Wear-free, inductive measurement
- In contrast to conductive measurement procedures, no problems with electrode
- deterioration or polarization.
- Accurate measurement through compensation of temperature influences.
- High reproducibility of ≤ 0.2 % of measurement value.
- Analog outputs for conductivity and temperature are a standard feature.
- Analog outputs for conductivity, temperature or concentration are freely
- Hybrid technology with digital and analog interface
- Short reponse time of 1.2 s for highest efficiency
- Installation in tube diameters from DN 40
|Process Connection||CLEANadapt G1" / Tri-Clamp / Varivent|
|Insertion length||20 / 50 mm|
|Wetted material||Stainless steel, 1.4305, SW 36 mm|
|Wetted material 2||PEEK (FDA conform)|
|Measuring range||0.000…0.001 (1 μS/cm) up to 100…999 mS/cm(1000 μS/cm)|
|Accuracy||Slope ±2% of measurement value | Offset ±20 μS/cm|
|Available versions||Compact | Remote | Horizontal head | Vertical head|
|Temperature range process||-10…130 °C|
|Temperature range CIP/SIP||150 °C / max. 60 Min.|
|Operating pressure||max. 16 bar|
|Communication||4…20 mA, IO-Link|
|Dimensions / weight||ø 63 mm, approx. 750 gr.|