Associated Research – Hypot 3880
* 500 VA, 5 kV @ 100 mA AC
* On board data storage for easy traceability
* Front panel USB for data transfer
* Direct barcode connection for pre-programmed test files
- Data Transfer: Take the pain out of your data transfer with on-board flash drive support and local data storage. Instantly import test files directly to your instrument during set-up. Save and record up to 1,500 test results directly from your instrument.
- Advanced User security: Customize unique user ID and password protection for each user. This ensures test programs remain unaltered by unqualified users.
- Prompt & Hold: Ensure each and every DUT is properly tested with custom pop-up prompts displayed in-between each test step.
- Barcode Capability: Increase efficiency and production throughput by incorporating a barcode scan. A simple scan will associate your DUT with the test sequence and test data.
- SmartGFI: Provides maximum operator protection by detecting excessive current leakage in the event a DUT is isolated from ground, instantly saving the test operator should he or she come into contact with high voltage.
- Multiple Languages: Testing in Global environments is now easier than ever before. Our instruments can operate in different languages. Simply choose your desired setting.
|Voltage||100 – 120 VAC / 200 – 240 VAC ± 10% Auto Range|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz ± 5%|
|Fuse||15 A, Fast Blow 250 VAC (3880 only)|
|Dielectric withstand Test Mode|
|Output Rating||5 kVA @ 100mAAC|
|0.00 – 99.99 mA
±(2% of setting + 6 counts)
|0.000 – 9.999 mA
± (2% of setting + 6 counts)
Safety Testing / Surge Testing/Hipot Tester Template
|Test Type Hipot||AC|
|Max AC Test Voltage||5 kV|
|Max Trip Current AC Test||100 mA|
Test Equipment General Attributes
|Calibration Included||NIST Calibration|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
לקבלת מידע צור קשר השאירו פרטיכם ונחזור אליכם