ADFA1 / ADFA 2
SignalShark ADFA 1 and ADFA 2 are Automatic antenna finder with Frequency range 200 MHz up to 2.7 GHz with ADFA1 and Frequency range 10 MHz up to 8 GHz with ADFA2. Be aware that the SignalShark support manual DF (Direction finding) via manual antennas available at the datasheet.
ADFA – Automatic DF Antenna
It is often necessary to locate the position of a signal transmitter once the signals have been detected and analyzed. SignalShark supports the new Automatic Direction Finding Antennas (ADFAs) from Narda, allowing quick and reliable RF signal localization automaticaly.
- Managing frequency bands.
- Quickly and reliably search mobile networks for interferences
- Monitoring communication at borders.
- Protecting areas and signal reconnaissance.
- Single channel, automatic direction finding antenna with omnidirectional reference antenna element in the center
- DF Method: Watson-Watt and correlatives Interferometer
- DF accuracy at ADFA2 only – f < 200 MHz: < 1.5° RMS (typ).
- DF accuracy: f > 200 MHz: < 1° RMS (typ)
- Built-in electronic compass
- Built-in GNSS receiver with antenna and PPS output
- ADFA 1:Automatic DF-Antenna for Mobile Operators, 200 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- ADFA 2: Automatic DF-Antenna, 10 MHz to 8 GHz
- RF-Cable, 9 kHz – 8 GHz, N to SMA, 50 Ohm, 5 m*, “Low-Loss”
- ADFA Vehicle Mounting Kit
- Option, Automatic DF antenna control, Bearing View
Manual Direction/Location finding available using manual antennas, but it is more complicate.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 8 GHz at ADFA 2
- Dimensions: 219 mm x 480 mm (8.62ʺ x 18.9ʺ)
- ADFA 1 Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lbs)
- ADFA 2 Weight: 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs)