If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, do not use the website.
Collection of Personal Information
When you leave your information to RDT Equipment and Systems, you must submit personally identifiable information to the RDT Equipment and Systems website (“Website”). “Personally identifiable information” ("PII") refers to data that allows RDT Equipment and Systems to identify you, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, company you work at, title and other personal information.
Information and How We Use It
Types of PII that may be used include the following, without limitation:
- We may process data about your use of our Website and Services ("User Data"). User Data may include your IP address, location, type of browser and version, operating system, referral source, visit length, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the frequency and timing of your use of the Service. The source of the User Data is an analytics tracking system. User Data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the Website and Services, operating our Website, improving and customizing the Services, ensuring the security of our Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- When registering or inquiring on our Website you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number, email address, or other details ("Entered Data"). You are the source of such account data, and such data may be processed for the purposes of operating the Website, providing the Services, ensuring the security of the Website and Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The RDT Equipment and Systems will use your Entered Data for internal purposes including, but not limited to, academic and financial advising, record-keeping and tracking
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to usregarding Services ("Enquiry Data").
- We may process information relating to transactions that you enter into with us and/or through our Website, such as the purchasing of goods ("Transaction Data"). The Transaction Data may include your contact details, your card details and thetransaction details. The Transaction Data may be processed for supplying the purchased goods and Services and keeping records of transactions.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, offering you services, or promotions which may interest you ("Notification Data"). The Notification Data may be processed for the purposes of sending you relevant Notification Data.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("Correspondence Data"), for example, when you sign up for our newsletter or respond to a survey or remarketing communication. The Correspondence Data may include communication content and/or metadata associated such communication. The Correspondence Data may be processed for communicating with you and record- keeping.